This item is eligible for exchange or store credit ONLY.
Crochet Lace Wedding Collection. Vintage inspired pointed toe crochet lace with mini pearls all around. The delicate mini pearl beads are placed carefully by hand to create a graceful classic bridal shoe. Available in 3 colors.
HEELS: 3 inches
UPPER: Synthetic upper and lining
MATERIALS: Manmade outsole
Currently we ship to US and Internationally to some countries ONLY to UK, Canada, France, Italy and Australia. Please message us for international shipping cost or refer to our individual listings.
- Depending on the items of your order, please allow the 1-2 business days to process your order after payment is received. Certain items may need extra time due to its details. Delivery methods are as follow:
- US ORDERS ONLY (PROCESSING TIME INCLUDED):
FREE SHIPPING: 7-10 business days
Standard shipping: 5-7 business days
Priority Mail: 3-5 business days
Express Mail: 2-3 business days
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ONLY:
Shipping cost is to cover POSTAGE FEES ONLY, IT DOES NOT COVER CUSTOM CHARGES as it will vary depending on countries. We also WILL NOT be responsible for any custom charges your package may be subjected to. Delivery time varies based on each country. We strongly encourage you to check with your local post office as packages may be held due to custom regulations.
STANDARD INTERNATIONAL - delivery time will take between 15-45 business days. This is only partial tracking. We are unable to track package once it leaves United States.
PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL - delivery time will take 6-10 business days. This includes tracking, however, NO INSURANCE.
EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL - delivery time will take 3-5 business days. This includes tracking, however, NO INSURANCE.
- All orders US & INTERNATIONAL are at default to be shipped with STANDARD SHIPPING. If you need your items sooner, faster shipping arrangements are available at additional costs.
- Based on our location & your shipping address, we will determine the most efficient delivery carrier for your order. Once package is shipped, you will receive a confirmation in your registered email.
- All orders placed after 12PM PST will be processed the following business day.
- US ONLY orders of $100 and above is FREE.
- We will NOT be held responsible if item is lost or damaged in transit. Insurance is available upon request at additional cost.
- Contact number is REQUIRED incase we or carrier will need contact you regarding your order.
Q: How can I get an assistance?
A: You can reach our customer support at the following:
Q: I’ve placed an order. How long will it take to ship?
A: Once order is placed and size is available, please allow 1-2 business days to process and ship. Orders placed after 12:00 PM PST will be processed the next business day. Please note this does not include shipping delivery time.
Q: I live outside of US, how long will shipping take?
A: International orders will take 7-21 business days for standard shipping. Expedited shipping will take 6-10 business days at additional cost. You will see shipping cost at checkout.
Q: I received an email notification stating my order has been delivered, but I have not received it. What do I do?
A: For US orders, first, please check your tracking online to see the most recent information. Second, please check with your neighbor or receptionist desk. There have been times where packages have been delivered to a nearby unit. Next, please contact your local post office and inform them that you have not received the package.
For international orders, please check the tracking number provided to you via email to see if your package has been held at customs. Items held at customs are normally due custom fees or VAT imposed by your country before it can be released and delivered to you.
Q: The item I want is out of stock, but I need them! what do I do?
A: We’re so sorry the item you want is out stock. You can enter your email at listing to be added to the waitlist. When size is available, you will receive an email notification.
Q: How do I determine sizing on kids shoes?
A: Shoes tend to fit differently on kids and we recommend it’s best to use our size measurements as a reference on listing.
Q: How do I measure feet at home?
A: Here is the simplest method to measure your foot at home and hopefully it will be helpful for you to determine sizing:
Take a sheet of paper and place it on a firm surface- not plush carpeting or pebbly surfaces.
Put your feet comfortably neutral step onto the piece of paper (one foot per sheet if paper does not fit).
Hold the pencil as perpendicular as possible to your foot and outline the shape as close to your foot as you can.
Measure the distance between the center of the heel curve to the tip of the longest toe. This is the length.
One foot tend to be larger than the other, therefore, please go with the longer length to determine shoes size.