FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I get an assistance?
A: You can reach our customer support at the following:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
- call: 1-833-524-5337
- live chat
Q: I’ve placed an order. How long will it take to ship?
A: Once order is placed and size is available, please allow 1-2 business days to process and ship. Orders placed after 12:00 PM PST will be processed the next business day. Please note this does not include shipping delivery time.
Q: I live outside of US, how long will shipping take?
A: International orders will take 7-21 business days for standard shipping. Expedited shipping will take 6-10 business days at additional cost. You will see shipping cost at checkout.
Q: Where is your item shipping from?
A: All orders are shipped from California.
Q: How do I return or exchange my order?
A: You have 14 days from delivery date to submit a return or exchange request. Please click link to submit a request: https://kaileep.myreturnscenter.com/.
Q: I received an email notification stating my order has been delivered, but I have not received it. What do I do?
A: For US orders, first, please check your tracking online to see the most recent information. Second, please check with your neighbor or receptionist desk. There have been times where packages have been delivered to a nearby unit. Next, please contact your local post office and inform them that you have not received the package.
For international orders, please check the tracking number provided to you via email to see if your package has been held at customs. Items held at customs are normally due custom fees or VAT imposed by your country before it can be released and delivered to you.
Q: The item I want is out of stock, but I need them! what do I do?
A: We’re so sorry the item you want is out stock. You can enter your email at listing to be added to the waitlist. When size is available, you will receive an email notification.
Q: How do I determine sizing on kids shoes?
A: Shoes tend to fit differently on kids and we recommend it’s best to use our size measurements as a reference on listing.
Q: How do I measure feet at home?
A: Here is the simplest method to measure your foot at home and hopefully it will be helpful for you to determine sizing:
- Take a sheet of paper and place it on a firm surface- not plush carpeting or pebbly surfaces.
- Put your feet comfortably neutral step onto the piece of paper (one foot per sheet if paper does not fit).
- Hold the pencil as perpendicular as possible to your foot and outline the shape as close to your foot as you can.
- Measure the distance between the center of the heel curve to the tip of the longest toe. This is the length.
- One foot tend to be larger than the other, therefore, please go with the longer length to determine shoes size.